This Paleo Blueberry Streusel Bread is moist, just the right sweetness, packed with juicy blueberries and topped with an amazing crumb topping. It’s gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I don’t feel like the pictures do this bread justice, but I’m also trying to be okay with sharing a recipe with “less than perfect” pictures rather than keeping it to myself.
This bread comes together easily. It’s mixed in one bowl with the crumb topping in another bowl, but it’s super quick. I used fresh blueberries, but frozen should work great as well, just mix in frozen and maybe add 1-2 minutes baking time. This would be great with fresh berries in the summer, but also good made year round with whatever you have access to.
The glaze is a mix of coconut butter (or manna) and maple syrup which adds a nice layer of sweetness. It is creamy, sweet and the maple pairs so perfectly with the blueberries. It’s shiny in these pictures, but it will harden a little and help hold the crumb in place. Coconut butter is usually hard at room temperature so just microwave it for 30 seconds and give it a good stir first.
I know you will love this paleo blueberry streusel bread because it’s tender, packed with juicy blueberries and has the most incredible crumb topping. Here are some bread recipes to try:
- Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Vegan Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Paleo Cinnamon Roll Bread
- Pumpkin Paleo Cinnamon Roll Bread
Paleo Blueberry Streusel Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well. Add in the eggs, maple syrup, and almnd milk and stir until well combined. Fold in the bluerries and scoop into the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, make the crumb topping. Combine the almond flour, maple syrup, ghee, and salt together until crumbly. A fork or your hand will work best for this. Spread evenly on top of the batter in the pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until lightly brown on the edges and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once cool, make the glaze. First make sure the coconut butter is smooth and creamy. If it's hard, place it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir well. Combine coconut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and water together and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the bread.
- Store any leftovers, covered in the fridge.