These Paleo Nut Free Chocolate Coconut Bites are a delicious no-bake treat. Not too sweet, but still satisfying. Gluten free, dairy free and healthy.
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible.
SunButter recently came out with Chocolate Sunflower Butter and it’s so delicious and I instantly loved it. It’s dairy free and low sugar, but feels like a treat straight from the jar. I used it in these simple cookies and no additional sweetener is needed.
Paleo Nut Free Cookies
These cookies are nut free thanks to the SunButter. Shredded coconut and coconut flour are used to hold them together. These would make a great school treat. They do get a little softer at room temp, but would still pack okay in a lunch box.
These cookies can be dropped on a sheet tray and enjoyed like that- more of a cookie shape. Or rolled into little balls and enjoyed like an energy bite.
Paleo No Bake Bites
These little bites get mixed up in just minutes and don’t require any baking. Just some stirring and rolling which is so simple. Chocolate and coconut is such a good combo so these are the ultimate easy tasty treats. They’re great to make when you’re craving something sweet and want it quick. I mean, you could eat the mixture straight from the bowl 😉 I may have done that! But chilled in the fridge gives them a more firm consistency for sure. Just to be completely honest, I don’t know the exact number of balls this makes. I forgot to write it down on the recipe notes, but the good thing is you can make them any size and any number. The beauty of no-bake recipes!
I think you will love these paleo nut free chocolate coconut bites because they are quick to make and so delicious. Here are some more nut free desserts to try:
- Vegan Paleo Tootsie Rolls
- Paleo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Vegan Paleo Butterfinger Candy Bars
- Paleo Vegan Buckeye Brownies
Paleo Nut Free Chocolate Coconut Bites
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate SunButter, coconut oil, shredded coconut, coconut flour and salt. Mix well until fully combined. Mixture should be thick, but not dry enough to roll into balls.
- Scoop into tablespoon portions onto wax or parchment paper and place in the fridge. You can leave them in little cookie shapes or, once chilled, roll them into balls.
- Store covered in the fridge up to two weeks.