This Paleo Sausage Marinara Breakfast Casserole is delicious, hearty, and easy to make. A great way to start the day. Gluten free, dairy free, low FODMAP, and Whole30.
This post is sponsored on behalf of FODY . All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible.
Low FODMAP Breakfast
This breakfast is packed with flavor while still being low FODMAP. Here is a little more information on what FODMAP’s are and why I love Fody products.
- FODMAPs are short chain carbohydrates found in everyday foods such as onion, garlic, apples, and other food items. These carbohydrates are commonly malabsorbed in the small intestine, causing uncomfortable symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, and/or constipation in those suffering with irritable bowel syndrome.
- The Low FODMAP diet is the go to dietary intervention for 10-15% of the global population suffering with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and has proven to provide symptom relief in up to 75% of those suffering with IBS
- This is where Fody comes in…. Fody believes that success begins with your gut, that’s why they’ve dedicated themselves to creating a world of delicious, low FODMAP, gluten free, and vegan foods so everyone can eat life to the fullest!
- They have a range of products for every eating occasion- from snack bars, to sauces and marinades, kitchen staples, and more!
- Fody’s Marinara Sauce is different than most as theirs is onion and garlic free!
- You can purchase their products online or in select grocery stores, check out store locator on their website. Use code realfood15 for 15% off your first order on www.fodyfoods.com!
This breakfast is so reminiscent of pizza. The Italian sausage and marinara together really give those flavors and it’s so delicious. I highly enjoyed eating this every day!
This egg bake isn’t watery at all. Sometimes using zucchini can make a recipe too wet, but using coconut flour helps absorb the extra moisture. This was easy to slice and reheat with no texture issues. The zucchini is also a nice addition that doesn’t add any flavor, but bulks it up a little. A great way to sneak in a veggie!
I know you will love this paleo sausage marinara breakfast casserole because it’s flavorful and hearty.
Here are some more breakfast casseroles to enjoy:
- Paleo Whole30 Greek Breakfast Casserole
- Whole30 Paleo BLT Breakfast Bake
- Paleo Whole30 Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Sausage Marinara Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound homemade ground Italian sausage
- 3 cups shredded zucchini, about 3 medium
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk*
- 1 tablespoon FODY Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup FODY Marinara
- 1-2 tablespoons loosely packed chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Brown the Italian Sausage in a pan. Add to a large bowl. Add in the shredded zucchini, eggs, milk, garlic oil, coconut flour, salt and pepper. Whisk well, until combined and all the eggs are broken and mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and top with marinara sauce in spoonfuls, spreading as evenly as possible. Bake 45-50 minutes, until middle is set. Top with basil after cooking.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge.
Leave a Comment