This Paleo Whole30 Sausage Gravy is so easy to make and packed with flavor. Creamy, thick, and so delicious! A classic made gluten free and dairy free and just as good!
PALEO GLUTEN FREE DAIRY-FREE WHOLE30
– In a large skillet brown breakfast sausage over medium heat. Add the sage and fennel while it's cooking. Once it's cooked, transfer it to a plate or bowl.
– Add some fat to the pan if there isn't already any left from the sausage. You'll want about 3 tablespoons total. You can use coconut oil, ghee, bacon grease, or whatever your preferred fat is.
– Stir in the almond and tapioca flour and mix it well with the fat- still on medium heat.
– Stir in the milk and cook until sauce has thickened. Use a whisk if necessary.
– Mix the sausage back in and serve immediately over potatoes.