These Paleo Whole30 Air Fryer Carrots are easy, quick, and perfectly cooked. A great side dish that everyone will love. Gluten free, dairy free, and low FODMAP.
I felt pretty intimidated when I first bought my air fryer. How do I use it? What should I make? What are all these knobs? This was the first recipe I made because I figured if it came out bad, it’s only a couple dollars wasted. But they came out so delicious! The best carrots I’ve ever had!
I totally went the easy route and bought the carrot chips at the store. That’s real life. I don’t always have time to cut veggies and that’s a short cut I take. I’m sure you can cut them yourself, just make sure they are about 1/4 inch thick. I did add some fresh dill to this batch, but most the time it’s just salt and oil. It’s a great starting place though. Add herbs and spices as desired.
The carrots are tender, sweet, and nicely browned. We always end up eating about half of them straight from the basket because they’re so good. My 3 year old even loves them which makes me happy.
I think you will love these carrots because they are so easy and quick. A great beginner recipe as well!
HERE is the air fryer I have and love.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Whole30 Air Fryer Carrots
- 12 oz bag carrot chips
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, or oil of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh herbs if desired
- Set the temperature to 375° on the air fryer and turn it on.
- Add the carrots to a bowl and toss them with the oil and salt. Spread them evenly on the cooking rack and place it in the air fryer.
- Cook for 12 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Make sure to use a hot pad when removing the cooking rack.
- If you're air fryer is smaller, you may need to do this in batches. I usually double this recipe so there are leftovers.
Leave a Comment