This Paleo Pizza Soup is so delicious! Filled with all the flavors of pizza and so easy to make. Gluten free, dairy free, and whole30.
Pizza is my and my husbands favorite food- by far! I have my Pizza Crust recipe that I use regularly and Pizza Quiche for breakfast. Now I’m turning the best food into a soup!
I love that this soup is so customizable! Don’t like mushrooms? Leave them out. Love peppers? Add them. Really, whatever you like on pizza, add it. I added our favorites and the flavors are amazing! The cheese is not missed- if you can believe that!! I used a chicken sausage that is Whole30 compliant, but you could also use a ground sausage or even ground beef. Everything is tossed into one pot and cooked until the onions and mushrooms are tender- which isn’t long, so dinner is ready so quick.
I use jarred marinara for convenience and it does not compromise the flavor at all. I’m adding so many other flavor components that it all works perfectly. I talk more about Whole30 marinara HERE and the brands I like. I just make sure to read the label so I know nothing unwanted is added.
You will love this soup because it is so easy, hearty, flavorful, and healthy! I know I’ll be making it all winter.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Pizza Soup
- 12 oz chicken sausage sliced (check ingredients)
- 4 oz uncured pepperoni cut into 4ths
- 1 25 oz jar marinara check ingredients for no added sugar or oil
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 large onion diced
- 16 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 3 oz can sliced black olives optional
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the sausage, pepperoni, marinara, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, olives, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes or until onions and mushrooms have softened.
- Taste and add any additional salt.
- Serve hot and makes great leftovers.
Leave a Comment