These Paleo Whole30 Garlic Butter Chicken Bites make a quick, delicious dinner. With just 6 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes, you will love them! Gluten free, dairy free, low carb and low FODMAP.
This almost seems silly to call this a recipe because it’s so easy, but easy is the best. The zucchini noodles are cooked just right, the chicken is tender and the lemon gives it a nice bright flavor.
Sometimes I make meals that have many ingredients and steps and sometimes this is what a meal looks like. Not every meal is supposed to be fancy and it definitely shouldn’t be complicated.
Low FODMAP Garlic Flavor
This is garlic butter chicken and neither garlic or butter are used 😉 I can’t tolerate garlic so I love garlic infused olive oil. It still gives great garlic flavor, but if you tolerate garlic then feel free to use fresh. Ghee is used for the butter which gives great buttery flavor. If you need it dairy free then you can use butter flavored coconut oil.
Make ahead tips: This can easily be made the day of, but I’m always trying to prep ingredients ahead of time.
- Spiralize the zucchini up to 4 days in advance and store covered in the fridge
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and store in the fridge
Then, the night you make it, it will come together so quickly without much thought or effort.
You could do chopped zucchini if you want, but making noodles is always fun. HERE is the spiralizer I have and love. There are newer models, but I’ve never felt the need to upgrade.
I think you will love these paleo Whole30 garlic butter chicken bites because they are easy and delicious. A great weeknight meal.
Paleo Whole30 Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Add the garlic oil and ghee to a large skillet and heat to medium/high heat. Add the chicken and sprinkle with salt and Italian seasoning and cook 5-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Push the chicken to one side of the pan and add the zucchini noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes, until soft but not mushy.
- Squeeze the lemon over the whole dish, turn off the heat and serve.