This Paleo Whole30 Sheet Pan Chicken is a fast, easy, healthy, meal that everyone will love.
I love simple meals that are not only easy to make, but easy to clean up as well. That is exactly what this meal is. Everything is baked on one sheet tray and it's ready in 30 minutes. I know we're going into the warmer months and turning on the oven doesn't always sound appealing, but it's just for about 20 minutes and there is no stove top cooking at all. I found that it didn't warm my house too much and I will definitely be making this all summer long.
I left the seasonings simple so feel free to play around with them. Fresh herbs would be delicious, or whatever favorite seasoning you may have. Also, if you don't like asparagus then try sliced zucchini. Maybe add some sliced onion and leave the lemon off. There are so many small changes you could make to make it how you like. Just make sure you pick veggies that cook at the same rate- root vegetables like potatoes and carrots will take longer to cook.
Paleo Whole30 Sheet Pan Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken
- 2 pints grape tomatoes halved
- 1 pound asparagus cut in half
- 1 lemon sliced
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 425°
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and asparagus with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add half the salt, half the pepper, and half the onion powder. Spread out evenly on the sheet tray. Place the sliced lemon on top of the veggies.
- In the same large bowl add the chicken and toss with the remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil, remaining salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Lay it on top of the veggies and lemon.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender.