This Paleo No Churn SunButter Ice Cream is creamy, rich and so delicious! Made easy with no ice cream maker needed. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup, vegan, low FODMAP and dairy free.
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
I must say, I think this is my favorite ice cream I’ve ever made. Usually I enjoy some of it and pass it along to someone else, but this one was so good I just couldn’t quit eating it. I have lots of ice cream recipes on my site, but this is my first no churn one. I always get asked how to make it without an ice cream maker and now you can. It’s so simple and I know you will love it!
Vegan and Nut Free
This ice cream is naturally vegan since no dairy or eggs are used. It’s nut free if you use all coconut milk.
I use my favorite, No Sugar Added SunButter, which adds a peanut butter-like taste and so much creaminess. This ice cream doesn’t get too hard and icy and I know part of it is because of the fat of the SunButter. And because there is no sugar added to the SunButter, this ice cream is completely sweetened with maple syrup.
Ice Cream or Popsicles
To make this, you make the mixture and pour it into ice cube trays. Once frozen, place in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop into a loaf pan and freeze. You could also make popsicles with it. When I was taking the mixture out of the ice cube tray I ate one frozen and it doesn’t get too hard. The perfect popsicle consistency.
I used my Paleo Chocolate Milk Syrup for a topping and it was a really good idea! Definitely not a must, but if you like chocolate and SunButter together then you will love it. It’s kind of like a creamy fudge topping. So that’s what is being poured on top. I added a little in the middle of the ice cream as well.
If you make one ice cream recipe this summer, have it be this one! You won’t regret it!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo No Churn SunButter Ice Cream
- 1 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk (use more coconut milk for nut free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, whisk together the SunButter, coconut milk, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir until completely smooth. Pour into ice cube trays, I needed two, and freeze until solid.
- Add cubes to a blender and blend until smooth. I did half of them at a time to make sure I didn't overload my blender. Scoop mixture into a loaf pan and keep in the freezer or eat right away for soft serve consistency.
- This mixture also makes good popsicles. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Serve with Paleo Chocolate Milk Syrup as a topping if desired.
Leave a Comment