This Paleo Whole30 Loaded Burger Bowl is easy to make and a great way to enjoy a burger. Add your favorite toppings and dig in. Gluten free, dairy free, low carb and low FODMAP.
Having a burger when eating Paleo or Whole30 may be an adjustment. No bun to hold everything together and no cheese. But there are still great ways to enjoy them classic burger without feel deprived. Of course you can go with the lettuce wrap which isn’t a bad idea. It can get a little messy which is why I like this salad idea. All the toppings and a little less messy.
Low FODMAP Burger Salad
This salad is topped with delicious toppings that all happen to be low FODMAP- tomatoes, green onion, homemade pickles, bacon (not pictured because I forgot it in the fridge!) and a mayo sauce. If you don’t need it low FODMAP then you could add some regular onion and avocado.
The sauce you see drizzled in an egg free sauce that I haven’t perfected yet. But it’s basically supposed to be a special sauce which is a mix of mayo and ketchup (or a low FODMAP ketchup). I’ve made this before and it’s so good. No measurement really, about half and half, but taste and adjust as needed.
This is a loose recipe. You can make it how you love it. I just used salt and pepper on the burgers, but you can use your favorite seasonings. You can grill them or make them indoors. Use whatever toppings you prefer. So use this as a guide, but make it how you want. I use Butcher Box pre-pattied grass fed burgers that are so delicious. A great option if you’re looking for a convenient healthy choice.
A juicy burger on top of lettuce with all the yummy toppings. You will love it! Here are a couple other burger recipes you will enjoy: Paleo Whole30 Gryo Burgers and Paleo Pesto Turkey Burgers
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Whole30 Loaded Burger Bowl
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- salt and pepper
- lettuce of choice, butter or romaine
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- paleo pickles
- 12 oz cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- special sauce
- any other favorite toppings
- Patty the beef into 6 equal size burgers. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook as desired- on the grill or stove top.
- While the burgers cook, chop the lettuce and place it in a bowl. Top with tomatoes, pickles, bacon, and green onion.
- Let burger rest for 5 minutes then slice and serve on top of the salad. Drizzle with mayo or special sauce.
- Special sauce is just paleo mayo and ketchup mixed together to taste. Ranch would also be a great dressing.
Leave a Comment