These Paleo Blueberry Cheesecake Jars are the perfect individual dessert. No-bake, easy to make and so delicious. Vegan, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
How perfect are these cheesecake jars for summer? I used these small little jars that make them the perfect serving and also cute for serving guests. They come together easily with no baking involved, just some blending and a little cooking for the topping.
Cashew Based Cheesecake
Just like my other cheesecake recipes, this uses a cashew based cheesecake and it’s so delicious! The raw cashews are soaked and blended with the sweetener and a few other ingredients and it turns into a creamy, tangy mixture. The lemon juice really helps give it the signature tang that cream cheese usually gives. Although I haven’t tried it yet, I think soaked macadamia nuts would also work if you can’t have cashews.
The topping is blueberries with a little sweetener cooked down until thick. You could easily switch it out for your favorite fruit and have these be a different flavor. The blueberry is SO good though and I think you will love it.
Grab these jars and make these Paleo Blueberry Cheesecake Jars this summer! You’ll also need a high powdered blender. I have the Blendtec that I love for this.
Here are my other dairy free cheesecake recipes that you will love: Paleo Lemon Cheesecake and Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Blueberry Cheesecake Jars
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- You will need 4 short half pint jars. Remove the lid and get them ready.
- Make the curst. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together. Add in the ghee and mix well. Mixture should be crumbly, but hold together when squeezed. Press 1/4 of the mixture into the bottom of each jar.
- Make the cheesecake. Drain the cashews and add them to the blender. Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, almond milk, lemon juice and salt. Blend until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed. Pour 1/4 of the mixture into each jar and place in the fridge while the topping is made.
- Make the topping. In a small saucepan combine the blueberries, honey, lemon juice and salt. Cook over medium/low and bring to a boil which will take about 5 minutes. Cook until thickened, about 10 more minutes, stirring regularly. Let cool at least to room temperature before topping the cheesecake. Spoon 1/4 of the mixture on top of each cheesecake jar. This can also be made ahead if desired.
- Store cheesecakes in the fridge and serve cold.
Leave a Comment