These Paleo Vegan Carrot Cake Balls are no-bake, easy, and so yummy! All the flavors of a carrot cake, but made bite size. They are gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
These little balls are so delicious! They are packed with all the flavors of carrot cake that you love- cinnamon, coconut, pecans and of course carrots. They are soft, sweet, and spiced just right. A super fun way to enjoy carrot cake in a different way.
Paleo Vegan Treat
These are naturally sweetened with dates and filled with nuts. Also, since no animal products are used, they are vegan. They’re also great for people with egg sensitivities since no eggs are used. They are technically Whole30 compliant since all the ingredients are compliant, but just be careful to not use these as a dessert. They would make a good, satisfying snack though.
I love using Joolies Medjool dates (not sponsored, just love) because they are soft and blend up so great. It’s also important to use unsweetened coconut for the coating to keep them paleo and not too sweet.
No Bake Snack
These are completely made in the food processor and they come together quickly. A speedy mix, a handful of ingredients added, and some rolling is all that is involved. My daughter loved helping me roll these into balls and then in the coconut. It’s a great way to get your kids involved if they’re interested.
I know you will love these paleo vegan carrot cake balls because they are easy to make and so tasty. A great snack to grab from the fridge and enjoy anytime.
Also be sure to check out my Paleo Vegan German Chocolate Bites that are so yummy and quick.
They stay good in the fridge for up to 10 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Carrot Cake Balls
- 1 cup pitted dates soaked if needed
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot 1 medium to large
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add the dates, carrot, pecans, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a food processor. Blend until combined and a dough is formed. Stop and scrap down the sides as needed.
- Add the shredded coconut to a small bowl.
- Once blended, roll into 1 tablespoon balls and roll in coconut. Place on a small sheet tray or plate and place in fridge to chill.
- Store covered in the fridge up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Makes 16 tablesoon balls or more if rolled smaller.
- I just chopped the carrot into large chunks, it doesn’t need to be shredded first.
Leave a Comment