These Paleo Vegan Banana Brownies are rich, fudgy and so delicious! Only a few ingredients make this tasty dessert. They are egg free, gluten free and naturally sweetened.
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
These brownies are so perfect to make when you have some ripe bananas that you don’t know what to do with. They are much different than banana bread and hit that chocolate craving if you’re having it. They come together so quickly and are simple to make. The banana taste definitely comes through which is why I named them as I did, but they have the consistency and richness of a brownie.
Nut Free and Vegan
These brownies are nut free thanks to SunButter being used as the base and only cacao powder as the dry ingredient. They are still so indulgent, rich and no one will be able to tell they fit so many dietary needs. The fact that no eggs or animal products are used makes these vegan. Bananas are a great egg replacer and these aren’t lacking without an egg at all. Dairy free chocolate chips are what I always use which of course help keep these vegan and paleo.
They make just a small pan, a loaf pan, but the recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9×9 pan. Making just a small amount is sometimes nice though, if you don’t want a whole pan of brownies.
Storing Paleo Banana Brownies
These can be kept at room temperature for a day, but are best stored covered in the fridge for up to 10 days. If you want them ooey gooey then you can pop them in the oven or air fryer for minute to get all melty, otherwise, they are just as delicious cold from the fridge.
I know you will love these paleo vegan banana brownies because they are simple, fudgy and so delicious! Here are some more brownie recipes to try:
- Paleo Vegan Cosmic Brownies (nut free)
- Vegan Paleo Buckeye Brownies (nut free)
- Paleo Vegan German Chocolate Brownies (nut free)
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies (nut free)
- Paleo Turtle Brownies
Paleo Vegan Banana Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth. Add in the coconut sugar, SunButter, vanilla and salt, melted chocolate chips and cacao powder. Stir to combine until everything is well mixed. Add in the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until edges are set. Let cool before cutting.
- Store covered in the fridge up to 10 days.