This Paleo Barbecue Beef and Bacon is a simple, one-pot meal. Bold delicious flavors made in 30 minutes.
If you're looking for a tasty, quick meal then these potatoes are it! Packed with flavor and simple to make.
This recipe is so easy! I was watching the food network when I saw someone make barbecue baked beans with ground beef in them and that got me thinking how delicious those flavors would be together. I left out the beans and sugar and I created an awesome simple meal. This is so good served over a baked potato.
Here's a list of why this meal is so good:
You can't go wrong with this combination!
I'm sorry I don't have step-by-step pictures. I have total confidence you can make this though! There are no hard steps or tricks. I'm thinking this would be the perfect dinner tonight! You could serve this to anyone and no one would guess it's Paleo or Whole30.
Here's a link to the Paleo Barbecue Sauce I use. That makes it Whole30 as well!
Paleo Barbecue Beef and Bacon
- Cut bacon into small pieces. I find that scissors work best for this.
- Place in a cold frying pan and cook until crispy.
- Scoop out all bacon pieces and set on a plate, leaving all the bacon grease in the pan.
- Cook the onion in the grease until it starts to soften- about 5 minutes. Add the beef and salt and cook until browned. Add the barbecue sauce and coconut aminos and stir until warmed through.
- Stir in the bacon right before serving.
- Serve over a baked potato and top with additional bacon and green onions if desired.