This Paleo Cinnamon Granola is grain free, crunchy, lightly sweetened, and perfect for breakfast or snacking. Mixed in one bowl and completely done in 30 minutes- too easy not to try!
I have made this granola so many times because of how good it is. It is kind of crazy easy- throw everything in a bowl, mix, bake, done! It is all nuts, seeds, and coconut, but it has the exact same texture of regular granola. This will satisfy that cereal or snack craving that you have.
Tip for success
- This browns quickly!! If you like it on the softer side, take it out around 25 minutes. If you like it crunchier, take it out around 30-32 minutes. But really watch it those last 5 minutes- you may need to remove some of the edge pieces that are browned.
- If you like chunky granola then when you take it out give it a quick stir then press it down with a spatula. Let it cool completely like this and it will form chucks.
- If you don't like chunky granola, stir regularly while it's cooling and break apart.
- As long as you keep the dry to wet ratio the same, you can play around with ingredients. Don't like sunflower seeds? Use cashews or pecans. Don't have almond butter? Use cashew or sunflower seed butter.
- A great tip is to melt your coconut oil on the stove top while the oven is preheating. Just place it on there while you mix up the other ingredients and by the time you add it, it will be melted.
Top it with some almond or coconut milk, snack on it between meals, and use it for those times you need something sweet. You will love how easy this is to make and how addictive it is! You can feel good about being in control of all the ingredients and it only being sweetened with honey!
Paleo Cinnamon Granola
- Preheat oven to 300° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sunflower seeds, almonds, both coconuts, coconut flour, raisins, cinnamon and salt. Mix together.
- Add the almond butter, honey, and coconut oil and stir until fully combined.
- Dump onto sheet tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes for soft granola and 30-32 for crunchy.
- If you want large chucks, stir quickly after removing, then press it all down with a spatula and let fully cool. Break into large chunks.
- If you don't want chunks, stir regularly while it cools.
- Store in airtight container.