This Paleo Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bread is so easy to make and tastes incredible! Tender cake with a sweet pumpkin spice swirl and drizzled with a thick glaze. Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
This bread!! You are going to love it! It’s based off my Paleo Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread which is a tasty plain cinnamon one. They are both good and if you’ve tried and love the cinnamon bread then you will enjoy this as well.
Paleo Pumpkin Bread
Let’s talk about the layers: the bread is simple and mixed in just minutes. A little cinnamon and pumpkin spice are added to the dough, but the majority of the spice is used in the swirl and sprinkled on top. It makes it look pretty when cut and also gives a nice strong cinnamon flavor.
This is the fifth month of my healthy baking challenge. I skipped a couple months due to being so busy. In August I shared Paleo Whole30 Chicken Bruschetta and Paleo Raspberry Cheesecake Coffee Cake. It was so fun to see all the recreations of those recipes and I can’t wait to see these this month. Here are the instructions to enter:
- Make this recipe between November 1st-30th
- Once you make it, take a picture and post it on Instagram, Facebook, or email it to me: [email protected] (you don’t need to do all 3). If posting to Instagram, use the #realfoodbakingchallenge hashtag so I can find it. If your profile is private, send me a DM. If using Facebook, just post to my page and I’ll see it.
- Bonus entry if you come back and leave a review on the recipe you made
- I’ll randomly choose a winner to win $100 Amazon gift card. Yay!
- I also shared Paleo Whole30 Loaded Baked Potato Soup and if you make both recipes you are entered twice! Then we’ll start over the next month. I’m looking forward to seeing all the recreations.
The glaze is coconut butter and maple syrup and it adds a little more sweetness. Coconut butter is also called coconut manna and it’s blended up shredded coconut. You can’t replace it with butter or almond butter. I suggest buying or making it. It really makes the best glaze.
The texture of this bread is perfect. Moist without being eggy or spongey. A little dense while still being soft. It slices great and doesn’t crumble apart.
I can’t wait for you to try this paleo pumpkin cinnamon roll bread. Make sure to come back and comment once you do. Enjoy!
Paleo Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8x4.5 (or 9x5) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Make the cinnamon swirl. In a small bowl combine the coconut sugar and pumpkin spice and mix well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Add in the eggs, maple syrup, and pumpkin and mix until no dry spots remain. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle about 2/3 of the pumpkin spice sugar mixture on the dough. Cover with the remaining dough and top with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 40-45 min, until the center is set. While it's baking, make the drizzle. Combine the coconut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk together until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the bread.
- Store bread in the fridge after 24 hours.