This Paleo Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread is so easy to make and tastes incredible! Tender cake with a sweet cinnamon swirl and drizzled with a thick glaze. Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
This bread!! You are going to love it! I have my Paleo Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake that is super popular, but this is even easier. Made in a loaf pan with less ingredients. They are both good and if you’ve tried and love the coffee cake then you will enjoy this as well.
Your house is going to smell amazing as this cooks- always an added bonus! Once it’s done you can slice and eat it warm and it’s especially good with the glaze drizzled on top.
Let’s talk about the layers: the bread is simple and mixed in just minutes. A little cinnamon is added to the dough, but the majority of the cinnamon is used in the swirl and sprinkled on top. It makes it look pretty when cut and also gives a nice strong cinnamon flavor. The glaze is coconut butter and maple syrup and it adds a little more sweetness.
The texture of this bread is perfect. Moist without being eggy or spongey. A little dense while still being soft. It slices great and doesn’t crumble apart.
This is a treat that everyone will love! It’s sweet and there’s just something about cinnamon bread that is comforting.
Here are my other cinnamon roll treats: Best Paleo Cinnamon Rolls, Paleo Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, Paleo Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut butter*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8×4.5 (or 9×5) pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Make the cinnamon swirl. In a small bowl combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Add in the coconut milk, eggs, and maple syrup and mix until no dry spots remain. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle about 2/3 of the cinnamon sugar mixture on the dough. Cover with the remaining dough and top with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake 40-45 min, until the center is set. While it’s baking, make the drizzle. Combine the coconut butter, maple syrup or honey, vanilla, and almond milk together until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the bread.
- Store bread in the fridge after 24 hours.
Leave a Comment