These Paleo Whole30 Instant Pot Meatballs are quick and flavorful. With just 8 minutes of cook time and they stay tender and juicy. They are gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and low FODMAP.
Paleo Marinara Sauce
Trying to keep the recipe as simple as possible, I use a store bought marinara sauce. Rao’s Sensitive is my favorite that is low FODMAP. I find it at Meijer and I know Whole Foods also carries it. If you don’t need low FODMAP then there are many more options for you. Rao’s makes many Whole30 compliant varieties, Primal Kitchen does and even Ragu makes a sugar free version.
Quick Paleo Dinner
These are such a great option for a quick dinner. The meatballs come together quickly and are added raw to the Instant Pot. They cook in just 8 minutes and are so delicious.
Egg Free and Nut Free
In an effort to keep these quick and easy, there are no eggs or “flours” used. Just some salt and seasoning added to the meatballs before they’re cooked. I know a lot of people are working around egg or nut allergies, so these are perfect in that case.
There are many versions and models of the Instant Pot. I have the 6 quart, 6-in-1. I’ve also had the 7-in-1 and I think both are great options. The newer more expensive models aren’t needed, but will definitely still work. These can probably be baked in the oven as well, I just haven’t tried it yet.
I know you will love these Paleo Whole30 Instant Pot Meatballs, especially for those busy nights when it’s tough to get dinner on the table. Here are some more meatballs recipes you will love:
- Whole30 Paleo Easy Baked Meatballs
- Paleo Whole30 Turkey Teriyaki Meatballs
- Whole30 Paleo Chicken Zucchini Meatballs
- Paleo Whole30 Buffalo Meatballs
Paleo Whole30 Instant Pot Meatballs
- Place a small layer of sauce in the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Mix meat together with salt, Italian seasoning and garlic oil. Roll into heaping tablespoon balls, make about 26. Place the in the Instant Pot on top of the sauce. They can be layered.
- Cover with the remaining sauce and top with green onion.
- Cook on high 8 minutes, naturally release 5-10 minutes