These Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bites are quick to make and taste just like classic pumpkin pie. They are no-bake as well as gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
These little bites are so quick to make and mixed up in a bowl. No tools needed which is nice. They take just a few minutes to make and roll, but are best after chilled in the fridge for a couple hours to get that true pumpkin pie taste. The best way to kick off the start of fall!
I love using dates for little bites like these, but I know some people don’t like dates or can’t tolerate them. These are sweetened with maple syrup and are held together with that and the coconut oil. And because they are date free it means they are just mixed up in a bowl, not a food processor. They are less chewy/sticky then the date ones and more like cookie dough texture which isn’t a bad thing.
I think these will become a new fall favorite. They are are quick to make and are such a great little treat. Some of the ingredients use:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice– to give these the classic flavor
- Cinnamon– Ceylon cinnamon is by far my favorite. I didn’t know there was a difference in cinnamon until I tried this one. It’s not required, but I highly recommend trying it.
- Chia seeds– these are optional, but add a nice little texture
- Maple Syrup– the sweetener that is used and is my favorite. It pairs especially well with pumpkin
I know you will love these paleo vegan pumpkin pie bites because they are soft, sweet, and spiced just right. Here are some more bites to try:
Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bites
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Add in the maple syrup, pumpkin, and coconut oil and stir well to combine. Add in the chia seeds if using and mix in.
- Scoop into 1 tablespoon balls and roll between palms to make smooth. Place in a glass container, cover and store in the fridge. Makes 20.
- These are best served chilled as they taste more like pumpkin pie.