These Grain Free Brown Butter Blondies are rich, sweet, and incredibly delicious! They are gluten free and naturally sweetened.
This post is sponsored on behalf of Danish Creamery. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
This may seem hard or fancy, but it’s so simple and quick and adds amazing flavor. Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until nutty and brown in color. About 4 1/2-5 minutes. You’ll see a definite change- it will go from bubbling and noisy to foaming and quiet. As soon as it goes quiet, take it off the heat. I stir with a whisk regularly to prevent burning.
Why I love Danish Creamery
Celebrating its 125th birthday this year, Danish Creamery is named after its heritage of Danish founding farmers and has a history of producing high-quality butter from the fresh cream provided by the pasture-raised cows on its family farms.
Danish Creamery’s gold-foil wrapped rBST-Free European Style Butter boasts an 85% butterfat (much higher than most other European Style butters which come in at 82-83%) making it a dream in baking applications.
The secret to Danish Creamery’s velvety, rich butter lies in the health of its cows and land. For that reason, our family farmers ensure that the cream in our butter comes from cows that are humanely raised, munching
grass in wide open spaces just as nature intended. Not only do they stay healthier, but they produce tasty, nutritious milk – the key ingredient to perfect Danish Creamery butters.
These bars are so simple to make and sure to become a favorite. They’re like an amazing chocolate chip cookie, but taken to the next level with the browned butter.
I know you will love these grain free brown butter blondes because they are rich, sweet, and so incredibly delicious! Here are some more blondies to try:
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Grain Free Brown Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup Danish Creamery Butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until nutty brown in color. About 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. You'll see a definite change- it will go from bubbling and noisy to foaming and quiet. As soon as it goes quiet, take it off the heat. I stir with a whisk regularly to prevent burning. Let cook while you mix the other ingredients.
- Combine almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt together. Add in cooled butter, egg, cashew butter and vanilla. Stir until well combined and dough is formed. Stir in chocolate chips and press into the prepared pan. Top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, middle will look under done. Let cool and cut into bars.
Leave a Comment