These Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies are super chewy, fudgy, and so easy to make! Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
Let me introduce you to your new favorite pumpkin treat. These blondies that are so irresistible! I decided I needed to do one more pumpkin recipe before Thanksgiving and I couldn’t get these out of my head. They turned out better than I imagined and I couldn’t quit eating them.
Pumpkin and chocolate are such a great match and these bars are a great example. Each bite is packed with pumpkin spice and chocolate chips- so delicious!
In case you’re not familiar, blondies are a lot like brownies, just without the cocoa. So they have that same texture that everyone loves. Dense, soft, melt-in-your-mouth. One thing I never use in my brownies or blondies is baking soda and that’s because I don’t want them to rise and be cakey. The fudgier the better!
A note about the coconut oil- it should be room temperature, but softened. Think the consistency of softened butter. I just like to give it a good stir before I measure it to get any chunks out. You can actually use softened grass-fed butter if you tolerate it.
These bars are so easy to make. All the ingredients are mixed in one bowl, by hand and they’re in the oven in about 10 minutes. No mixer needed! They’re perfect for whipping up for a last minute gathering or for no reason at all. 🙂
One bite and I know you’ll be hooked. A healthier, but just as tasty and satisfying as a regular treat.
I hope you try these and enjoy them! Warm them up to make the chocolate gooey and even better!
More pumpkin recipes to enjoy: Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Cake, Paleo Whole30 Pumpkin Protein Bars (RXBar Copy-Cat), Paleo Pumpkin Banana Muffins, Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars, and Paleo Pumpkin Muffins.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2/3 cup almond butter, unsweetened and unsalted
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil room temperature but stirred to soften
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin not pie mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips divided
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Stir well until it’s completely mixed. Add in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and stir again.
- Add in the pumpkin pie spice, salt, and almond flour and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and scoop mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Edges should be light brown. Let cool before cutting for clean slices.
Leave a Comment