These Paleo Pumpkin Banana Muffins are easy to make perfect for fall. A delicious combination of two classic flavors that come together. Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
Combining pumpkin and banana makes for one truly delicious muffin! They have just the right balance of both flavors. The distinct banana flavor and the warm pumpkin pie spices makes them so good.
They are so simple to make. They are mixed in one bowl, by hand, and baked for 25 minutes. I sprinkled some coconut sugar on top, but you could add chocolate chips instead if that’s your thing.
The pumpkin, banana, and coconut oil make these muffins so moist! They fluff up nicely and have a sugar/pumpkin spice topping that is irresistible. They are not overly sweet which makes them great for breakfast.
These are best fresh from the oven, but they can be stored in the fridge and warmed up as well. Or you can eat them cold from the fridge- also very good!
My daughter decided to go straight in! Her face of pure joy was too cute not to share! She always likes to come “help” me after I’m done taking pictures. She also loves getting her picture taken and will never pass up an opportunity to be cute 😉
Parchment paper liners are definitely the way to go with these. I always have the best luck with them and no muffin ever sticks. I use pumpkin pie spice to keep it super easy. It’s commonly found in almost every store or you can make your own if you’re feeling ambitious. It’s a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. It’s definitely worth buying pre-made to keep recipes simple.
If you like my Paleo Pumpkin Muffins then you will also love these! Easy to make, delicious, and a wonderful combination of banana and pumpkin. They are a great way to kick off your fall baking.
You may also love my Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Cake– one of my most popular recipes!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- 3/4 cup mashed banana about 2 small
- 1 cup canned pumpkin not pie mix
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin pan with 12 parchment liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, banana, coconut sugar, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix well, until no dry spots remain.
- Spoon evenly into the muffin tin. Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over each muffin.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. Store any leftovers in the fridge, covered.
Leave a Comment