These Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes (grain free) are made in a muffin pan and so easy. A gluten free crust, goat cheese filling layered with cinnamon sugar. They are gluten free and naturally sweetened.
These little cheesecakes are so fun and delicious! A simple crust topped with creamy cheesecake with a cinnamon sugar layer and topping. If you love cheesecake then you will love these!
Cream Cheese Options
Goat cheese is what is used, but these can be made dairy free and paleo by using a dairy free cream cheese. I’ve had people make some of my other goat cheese cheesecakes dairy free so I know it will work for this one too. Or if you tolerate dairy then a regular cream cheese will also work here.
These have a simple almond flour crust. Sweetened with a little coconut sugar and spiced with just a touch of cinnamon, it’s reminiscent of a graham cracker crust. This gets pressed into each muffin liner and baked to create a nice foundation for the cheesecake.
The cheesecake is goat cheese, just the classic logs, mixed with maple sugar and eggs. Coconut sugar can also be used, the color will just be a little darker. A hand mixer is best for mixing this layer to ensure no lumps remain and everything is smooth.
The cinnamon sugar mixture is super simple- just coconut sugar and cinnamon. This gets layered in the cheesecake and also added on top for lots of cinnamon sugar flavor.
Storing Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
Once baked and cooled these need to be stored in the fridge, just like traditional cheesecake. They will stay good for up to two weeks, so great for making ahead if needed.
I know you will love these mini cinnamon roll cheesecakes (grain free) because they combine two of the best desserts- rich cinnamon rolls and creamy cheesecake. Here are some more cinnamon roll desserts to try:
- Paleo Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread
- Vegan Paleo Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream
- Paleo Cinnamon Roll Blondies
- Vegan Paleo Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake (grain free)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 oz goat cheese
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon sugar layer
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a muffin liner with 12 parchment liners.
- Make the crust. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil, salt and cinnamon together and mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin liners and press down. Bake 8-9 minutes. Remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 300°.
- While the crust is baking make the cheesecake. In a large bowl, combine the goat cheese, maple sugar, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla. This is easiest is all ingredients are room temperature. Use a hand mixer and beat until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Make the cinnamon sugar mixture. In a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Assemble the cheesecakes. Pour enough cheesecake into each muffin to cover the crust, using about half the mixture total. Top with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon on each muffin then top with remaining cheesecake mixture. Top with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture, spreading evenly for all the muffins. Bake 17 minutes, until cheesecakes are set. Let cool and then place in the fridge to set fully.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to two weeks. Makes 12 muffins
Leave a Comment