These Cheesecake Cookies taste exactly like cheesecake, but in handheld form. Egg-free and so simple to make.
These cookies are ridiculously good! I saw my friend Muriel post them on Instagram and knew I needed to make them. Luckily I had everything and made them that night. I prefer cheesecake chilled, so I put them in the fridge and tried one the next morning- amazing! Exactly like cheesecake- for real! It seemed too good to be true, but it’s not.
These cookies have it all: The soft creamy center and the slight crunch of the graham cracker crumbs. It makes you think that you’re eating the real thing. I brought these to church and so many people came up to me to tell me how good they were. I saw one guy take four! FOUR!! Then he requested me to make them again. So yeah…..these are incredible.
A couple other awesome thing about these cookies :
-They’re egg free so if you have an allergy or maybe you just ran out of eggs, no worries! These are the cookies to make!
-They don’t need to be chilled. You just mix, scoop, and bake! They don’t spread at all- they stay thick and chewy!
I added some cherry preserves because I have a hard time leaving a recipe alone 🙂 Also because I love cherry cheesecake!
These Cheesecake Cookies are best served cold. So go make a batch and throw them in the fridge for later. The perfect treat!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves or preserves of choice
- 1/2 cup additional flour
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until fully mixed.
- Add in sugar and vanilla, stir to combine.
- Stir in flour and 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- If using the preserves, stir them and the additional flour in until well combined.
- Scoop into balls and roll in remaining cracker crumbs.
- Place on tray and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- If desired, press down cookies slightly when still warm.
- Once cooled, place in fridge and let chill. Best served cold.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Moosey
Leave a Comment