These Paleo Apple Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bars are a copycat version of the kids RXBAR. They are simple to make, don’t require any baking, and make a great snack. Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and sweetened only with fruit.
I am no stranger to RXBAR’s. I have tried all the flavors and have made copycat versions of a few. Here are my Chocolate Sea Salt, Sunbutter (Copycat Peanut Butter), and Pumpkin versions.
I grabbed this kids version at the store the other day and loved it. Recreating it was so easy and I like how it’s snack size. You can cut them bigger to be like the regular size bars if you want, of course!
Although the original calls for egg white powder, I feel like it’s the perfect place to use collagen. Egg whites don’t really have any health benefits and collagen is so healthy! You can use either- both are flavorless and add protein.
*Perfect Supplements is the collagen I love! Use JAY10 for 10% off your order*
These bars are made completely in a food processor and are so easy! In 10 minutes they are made and ready to go in the fridge. I do recommend keeping the refrigerated because they get a little soft if kept at room temperature.
These bars are chewy, sweet, spiced just right, and such a good snack. The apple flavor really comes through and the little hint of raisin is perfect. I used apple pie spice which is a mix of spices, but cinnamon will also work.
Here is a breakdown of my bars and the original.
Original: 130 calories, 5g fat, 16g carbs, 3g fiber, 9g sugars, 7g protein
Mine: 136 calories, 6g fat, 14g carbs, 2g fiber, 9g sugars, 7g protein
Very close! Almost exact on all the numbers. If you love this flavor of the original, or any of my homemade versions, then you will love these!
Here are the links to my other copycat versions: Paleo Chocolate Protein Bars, Paleo Sunbutter Protein Bars (Peanut Butter Copycat), Paleo Pumpkin Protein Bars. They are all Whole30 compliant.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Whole30 Apple Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bars (RXBAR copycat)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates (about 18-20 Mariani)
- 1 cup dried apples (about 20 rings)
- 1 cup collagen powder (or egg white powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice, or cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4-6 tablespoons water
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high powered food processor, add the almonds and cashews and blend until chopped up. Add in the dates and apples blend until mixture is combined, but coarse.
- Add in the collagen powder (or egg white powder), salt, apple pie spice, and raisins and blend until mixture is combined. Add in water a tablespoon at a time until mixture holds together and everything is evenly incorporated.
- Press into prepared pan and refrigerate until set- at least an hour. Cut into 15 bars- 5×3
Leave a Comment