These Paleo Pancakes are easy, healthy, and delicious! Only 6 ingredients in these gluten free, dairy free pancakes.
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to put up a pancake recipe. I just wanted to make sure it was a really good one, and that’s what these are. I went through lots of ingredients and many different recipes coming up with the perfect combination and time so they are just perfect. Of course I tried the classic banana pancakes and those just don’t cut it. I wanted to create a pancake that tasted like a regular pancake. Fluffy, soft, just a tad sweet, and no weird texture or taste.
I use cashew butter because it has such a neutral flavor. I think almond butter would work as well, but I haven’t tried it. One important thing to remember is to really mix the cashew butter in. It can be a little dry and can take some extra stirring to mix fully, but it’s worth it.
I also wanted to keep this simple- breakfast should be easy and I didn’t want 20 ingredients complicating things. These are common items that I always have on hand and you most likely do as well. This whole recipe only makes 4 pancakes, but can easily be doubled or tripled if needed. They freeze great too! You can make a big batch and keep them in the freezer for busy mornings or late night treats.
These pancakes are different than traditional pancakes because they aren’t filled with empty carbs that will leave you hungry in an hour. They are full of protein and fat that will keep you full and satisfied.
If you miss traditional pancakes then you have to try these! Top them with maple syrup, almond butter, fresh berries, or just melted ghee! You will absolutely love them!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Here is my Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Cake, Paleo Cracklin Oat Bran, and Paleo Mushroom Leek Frittata.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- coconut oil or desired fat for cooking
- Add cashew butter and eggs to a bowl and stir until as smooth as possible.
- Add almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and maple syrup. Mix until no chucks are left and mixture is smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add a little coconut oil.
- Scoop 1/4 cup mixture onto pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until little bubbles start coming through. Flip and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. Repeat until all are cooked. If your pan can hold more than 1 then do as many as will fit.
Leave a Comment