These Paleo Ranch Chicken Bites are packed with flavor and come together in just 10 minutes. They're Whole30, gluten free and dairy free.
I came up with this recipe one day when I had some chicken I needed to use and didn't want to make something I've already made. You can't really go wrong with ranch seasoning so I went with that and super happy with how they turned out. The chicken is seasoned well and cooks quickly which is nice for weeknights. This recipe makes 1 pound of chicken, but I highly recommend doubling everything so you have leftovers.
Sometimes I make meals that have many ingredients and steps and sometimes this is what a meal looks like. Not every meal is supposed to be fancy and it definitely shouldn’t be complicated.
Make ahead tips: This can easily be made the day of, but I’m always trying to prep ingredients ahead of time. I served them with zucchini noodles which is optional. You can use whatever veggie you want
- Spiralize the zucchini up to 4 days in advance and store covered in the fridge (if using)
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and store in the fridge
- Mix the spices up ahead of time so they're ready to add
Then, the night you make it, it will come together so quickly without much thought or effort.
I think you will love these paleo ranch chicken bites because they are easy and delicious. A great weeknight meal! Check out my other chicken bite recipe: Paleo Whole30 Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
Paleo Ranch Chicken Bites
- Cut the chicken into ¼ inch pieces.
- Mix the seasonings together. In a small bowl or on a plate, combine the salt, chives, garlic powder, parsley, and dill. Stir to combine.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and seasoning mix and stir well to coat the chicken evenly. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- If cooking zucchini noodles with it, remove the chicken, add another tablespoon of oil and the zucchini noodles. Cook about 5 minutes, until tender.