These Paleo Ranch Chicken Bites are packed with flavor and come together in just 10 minutes. They’re Whole30, gluten free and dairy free.
I came up with this recipe one day when I had some chicken I needed to use and didn’t want to make something I’ve already made. You can’t really go wrong with ranch seasoning so I went with that and super happy with how they turned out. The chicken is seasoned well and cooks quickly which is nice for weeknights. This recipe makes 1 pound of chicken, but I highly recommend doubling everything so you have leftovers.
Sometimes I make meals that have many ingredients and steps and sometimes this is what a meal looks like. Not every meal is supposed to be fancy and it definitely shouldn’t be complicated.
Make ahead tips: This can easily be made the day of, but I’m always trying to prep ingredients ahead of time. I served them with zucchini noodles which is optional. You can use whatever veggie you want
- Spiralize the zucchini up to 4 days in advance and store covered in the fridge (if using)
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and store in the fridge
- Mix the spices up ahead of time so they’re ready to add
Then, the night you make it, it will come together so quickly without much thought or effort.
I think you will love these paleo ranch chicken bites because they are easy and delicious. A great weeknight meal! Check out my other chicken bite recipe: Paleo Whole30 Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Ranch Chicken Bites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken
- Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Mix the seasonings together. In a small bowl or on a plate, combine the salt, chives, garlic powder, parsley, and dill. Stir to combine.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and seasoning mix and stir well to coat the chicken evenly. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- If cooking zucchini noodles with it, remove the chicken, add another tablespoon of oil and the zucchini noodles. Cook about 5 minutes, until tender.
Leave a Comment