These Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are easy to make and the perfect little treat. A cashew-based cheesecake blended with strawberries and then dipped in chocolate. They are vegan, gluten free, dairy free and naturally sweetened.
I have quite a few cheesecake options on my site, but these are different since they are made into little bites and dipped in chocolate.
The texture and taste of these remind me so much of those strawberry cream chocolate that come in the big box of chocolates. I’m not sure that’s the best way to sell these since I’m not sure those are a favorite, but I always loved the fruit cream flavors. Anyway- the cheesecake is light and creamy and the strawberry flavor really comes out. It’s covered in crunchy chocolate which adds nice texture and flavor.
VEGAN AND DAIRY FREE CHEESECAKE
This cheesecake is vegan since there are no dairy or eggs used. It’s dairy free by using soaked cashews instead of cream cheese for the cheesecake part. You will not miss the dairy- I promise! It is so creamy, rich and sweet. The chocolate is dairy free/soy free and sweetened with coconut sugar. I love Santa Barbara Chocolate or Hu Gems.
The main tool needed is a high powered blender or food processor, I have a Cuisinart food processor and a Vitamix and either would work for these. I do think the blender is best for the cheesecake to get it ultra creamy.
These are best stored in the fridge. That keeps the chocolate hard and the inside soft and creamy.
You will love these paleo strawberry cheesecake bites because they are sweet, fresh and a great treat. Here are some more dairy free cheesecakes to try:
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup cashews soaked
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries 5oz
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Drain the cashews, rinse, and place in a high powdered blender. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, stopping and scrapping down the edges as needed. Add in the strawberries and blend until very smooth. Pour into a glass container and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, until thick.
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove cheesecake mixture from the fridge and scoop into 1 tablespoon balls. They may be messy and not perfect balls, but that's okay. It should make 17. Place in the freezer at least 4 hours, or overnight to harden.
- Once chilled, remove and melt the chocolate. Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until completely melted, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate and let all the extra chocolate drip off and then place back on the cookie sheet. Once all are dipped, place in the fridge to set. Once hardened, store covered in the fridge.
Leave a Comment