This Paleo SunButter Yogurt Fruit Dip is simple to make and so delicious. SunButter and dairy free yogurt combine to make a creamy dip that is perfect for pairing with fruit. It's vegan, naturally sweetened, and low FODMAP.
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
Nut Free School Snack
This dip is perfect for packing in your child's lunch box because it's nut free. SunButter is the main ingredient and top 8 allergen free, meaning totally safe for schools. Pack this with some apple slices for a fun and healthy lunch box treat.
Picking a good yogurt
Finding a good dairy free yogurt can be tough. There are only 2 brands I recommend and they are GT's Cocoyo (plain and raspberry) and CoYo. Those don't have sweeteners or additives like guar gum that can be gut irritants. They also both taste really good which is very important. This is obviously not sponsored by either of these brands, just sharing information. By using coconut yogurt this also keeps this dip vegan.
This is Whole30 compliant if no sweetener is used. Make sure to use the No Sugar Added SunButter and unsweetened yogurt. I don't think it falls in the SWYPO category because it doesn't taste like a treat and I think is a good way to add some fat and protein to fruit. Of course adding and sweetener makes this non-Whole30.
I think you will love this simple, creamy, delicious Paleo SunButter Yogurt Fruit Dip. Serve with your favorite fruit for a fulfilling snack.
Paleo SunButter Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy free yogurt
- almond or coconut milk to thin out (optional)
- maple syrup to taste (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine SunButter and yogurt until smooth. If needed/wanted then add some coconut milk (or almond milk if not needing nut free) until desired consistency is reached. Add some maple syrup if you want a little sweetness.
- Use as a dip for fruit, carrots, or celery. Store int the fridge for up to a week.