These Rosemary Dijon Pork Chops are easy to make and so flavorful. Perfect for the grill, but still delicious cooked indoors. They're paleo, dairy free, low carb, low FODMAP and sugar free.
This marinade was something I threw together when we needed a meal quick and it came out so good that I made it again and measured everything. I used pork both times, but it's a marinade that would work perfectly with chicken as well.
Baking (Cooking) Challenge
This is the second recipe (first month) in my baking challenge that I'm starting. I thought it would be fun to challenge all of you to make a new recipe. This is obviously not baking, but I wanted to include everyone so I'm doing a Whole30 recipe as well in case you're doing one currently. That way everyone can participate. HERE is my other recipe for the month.
- Once you make it, take a picture and post it on Instagram, Facebook, or email it to me: email@example.com (you don't need to do all 3). If posting to Instagram, use the #realfoodbakingchallenge hashtag so I can find it. If your profile is private, send me a DM. If using Facebook, just post to my page and I'll see it.
- Bonus entry if you come back and leave a review on the recipe you made
- I'll randomly choose a winner to win $100 Amazon gift card. Yay!
- I also shared some Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies and if you make both recipes you are entered twice! Then we'll start over the next month. I'm looking forward to seeing all the recreations.
Lets talk about the simple ingredients:
Dijon Mustard- Annie's is the only brand I have used (and I love it) since a lot of brands list "spices" and I can't take a chance that that include garlic and onion. You can use whatever works for you, but definitely double check ingredients as some major brands contain HFCS or sugar.
Garlic Oil- gives great garlic flavor without stomach discomfort. If not needing low FODMAP then feel free to use garlic powder and all avocado oil
Avocado Oil- mild in flavor and has a high smoke point. So great for marinades
Coconut Aminos- always so good in marinades. Adds savoriness and just a little sweetness.
Fresh Rosemary- adds such great flavor and freshness
Low FODMAP Pork Chops
These pork chops are kept low FODMAP by using garlic oil for the garlic flavor. All the other ingredients are compliant. CLICK HERE for more info on low FODMAP. If not needing low FODMAP, use all avocado oil and add 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder.
They are juicy and moist on the inside and so packed with flavor from the marinade.
I hope you try and love these! Super easy and delicious and a meal the whole family will love.
Here are some more grilling recipes to try:
- Paleo Whole30 Cilantro Lime Chicken
- The Best Paleo Whole30 Marinade
- Paleo Whole30 Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Paleo Rosemary Dijon Pork Chops
- In a glaze container big enough to hold the pork, combine the mustard, garlic oil, avocado oil, coconut aminos, salt, and rosemary. Stir until well combined. Add in the pork chops and make sure to press them so they are fully covered. Marinate for at least one hour or up to overnight.
- Grill at medium/high heat about 5 minutes a side, but this really depends on how thick your pork chops are and how hot your grill is. You want them to be 145°-150° internally.
- These could also be baked or cooked on the stove top if you don't have a grill.