These Paleo No-Bake Nut-Free SunButter Chocolate Bars are so easy to make and totally irresistible. Soft, melt-in-your-mouth good and made healthy! They only contain 6 ingredients and are dairy free, gluten free, egg free, and vegan!
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
Let me introduce you to your new favorite treat! They are easy to make, crazy delicious, and everyone will love them! Do you remember those peanut butter bars that were full of powdered sugar and cracker crumbs? These are a healthy, made-over version that use all real-food ingredients and are just as delicious!
These bars will fit your diet no matter what you’re working around! Here is a list of what they are free of, but don’t think for a second that they don’t taste amazing because of it!
Nut-free- SunButter and coconut flour is used to keep them nut free
Dairy free- make sure to use dairy free chocolate chips like Enjoy Life
Gluten free- coconut flour is naturally gluten free
Refined sugar free- sweetened with maple syrup
Egg free- no eggs of any form here
Even if you can have eggs and nuts you will still love these bars. The base is made up of SunButter, maple syrup, coconut flour and vanilla. This mixture is so delicious on its own that it had a hard time making it to the pan! I couldn’t quit taking bites and had to stop myself from eating it all so there would be actual bars- not just chocolate 🙂
That mixture is pressed into a pan and chilled and then topped with an easy chocolate layer. It’s just dairy free chocolate chips with SunButter added so it doesn’t set too hard. They’re chilled again and ready to eat in an hour. The result is so good! The layers are about equal in size and they pair so well together.
These are good at room temperature, they don’t get too soft. If it’s super hot out they will get soft, but just room temperature is fine. They would be great packed in a school lunch for a treat.
Another reason you will love these is because they are no-bake which is perfect for the summer or really anytime you don’t feel like turning the oven on. Just some mixing by hand and a little melting- that’s it! Enjoy!
Looking for another nut free, egg free desert? Check out my Paleo Almond Butter Blondies (with SunButter option).
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo No-Bake Nut-Free SunButter Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup no sugar added SunButter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup no sugar added Sunbutter
- Line a 8 inch square pan with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine SunButter, maple syrup, coconut flour, salt and vanilla. Mix well until everything is combined. Press into prepared pan and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to chill.
- After the SunButter layer has chilled, make the chocolate layer. In a microwaveable bowl or glass measuring cup, combine the chocolate chips and SunButter. Melt in 30 second increments, stirring between each one, until mixture is fully melted and smooth. This should take 1-1.5 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the SunButter layer and spread evenly. Place back in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Once chilled, cut into 16 bars (4x4) and serve. They are best stored in the fridge, but can be left at room temperature without melting. Can also be packed in a lunchbox.
Leave a Comment