This Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Pie is rich, easy, and so delicious! No-bake and a chocolate lovers dream. It’s gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, and naturally sweetened, but everyone will love it!
I shared this recipe on Instagram, but thought it needed a permanent spot on my site because it is just so good! It has a chewy chocolate crust and a sweet, smooth filling. A little extra chocolate is drizzled on top to make it pretty and you can’t go wrong with triple chocolate!
Above are the ingredients for the crust and below are the ingredients for the filling. So easy and simple. You just mix it in your blender or food processor and refrigerate.
The texture of this pie is so amazing! It’s dense and smooth and rich. One piece really satisfies that chocolate craving. It’s completely sweetened with dates and I know some people think they don’t like dates, but I really hope you try this pie anyways. I think it will make you change your mind on them. And if you like dates, this pie will not disappoint. You already know how fantastic dates are in desserts and this pie will exceed your expectations.
Nut Free and Vegan
Using sunflower seeds for the crust and SunButter for the filling keeps this pie nut free. So great for anyone with an allergy or sensitivity. Since there is no animals products used, it’s also vegan.
I know you will love this Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Pie because it is rich and decadent while being easy and healthy.
Make sure to also check out my Paleo Vegan Nut Free Snickers Pie
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Pie
- 1 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 oz dairy free dark chocolate, about 1/2 cup (plus more for drizzling if desired)
- Line a deep dish pie plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust. Blend the sunflower seeds dates, cacao powder, and salt in a blender until crumbly. Add in water until dough forms and holds together. Press into the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides, making it as even as possible. Place it in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Make the filling. No need to wash the blender! Warm the coconut milk and dates up in a small sauce pan over medium heat until the milk is almost boiling. Remove from the heat and let sit 5 minutes to cool. Pour into the blender, add the SunButter and vanilla and blend until smooth. Add in the chocolate and blend again until melted and smooth. Pour the mixture into the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top if desired. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Leave a Comment