This Paleo Vegan Peach Crisp is easy to make and so delicious! Tender peaches spiced perfectly and topped with an incredible crumb topping. It’s gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I definitely don’t have enough peach recipes on my site and I knew I wanted to make a crisp. It does not disappoint and is simple to make. The most time consuming part is slicing the peaches, but it’s not hard at all. You’ll want 6 peaches which is about 2 1/2 pounds when buying them.
The crumb topping is pretty important- am I right? I mean, it is peach CRISP. I used a tried and true topping from one of my coffee cakes and it worked great. The addition of pecans is perfect and adds just the right amount of crunch.
It is great served warm with a scoop of ice cream. Here is my Paleo Vanilla Bean Ice Cream that pairs well with it.
Paleo and Vegan Crisp
The peaches get tender, but not mushy as they cook and a little bit of sauce is created that is incredible. The crumble topping adds great texture for the peaches and it is just the best combination.
I know you will love this paleo vegan peach crisp. If you are looking for an easy, delicious summer treat, this is it! Make sure to check out my other peach recipe: Paleo Peach Pie Crumb Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9 inch square pan or deep dish pie plate. Set aside.
- Cut and peel the peaches. The best way to do this is cut not along the natural line, but the opposite way, so you are splitting the top from the bottom. Gently twist the two halves apart. Cut the side with the pit one more time and then gently remove the pit. Cut into 1/4 inch slices and peel.
- Place all the peeled peaches in a large bowl and add in the coconut sugar, tapioca flour, salt, cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir to coat evenly. Pour into the prepared plate and spread as evenly as possible.
- Make the crumb topping: In a medium bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, pecans, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt and coconut oil. Mix well until combined and crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over the peaches as evenly as possible.
- Bake 28-30 minutes until top is lightly brown. Serve as desired, but very good warm!