These gluten free SunButter pretzel bites are quick to make and are a great snack. Lightly sweetened, vegan with a grain free option.
This post is sponsored on behalf of SunButter. All opinions are 100% my own, of course! Thank you for supporting brands that help make Real Food with Jessica possible!
I’ve seen versions of these pretzel bites floating around the internet, but most call for a lot of sugar and butter. I knew I didn’t want them too sweet so just a little maple syrup and they’re perfect. They’re cute, they’re easy, and they are delicious!
Nut free and gluten free snack
These little bites are nut free thanks to the SunButter. It’s free from the top 8 allergens and makes these safe to send to school. How fun would these be in a lunch box? I used gluten free pretzels to keep them gluten free as well, use your favorite brand! A final dip in dairy free chocolate and they are done.
These are no-bake and super easy to make, but a couple tips to make them even easier. I went through the pretzel bag and picked out all the whole ones so I wasn’t grabbing broken ones. I also lined a sheet tray with wax paper so I had somewhere to set all the pretzels once they were made.
Some dye-free sprinkles were added to some, but just check the brand to make sure they are nut-free if needing so.
I know you will enjoy these gluten free SunButter pretzel bites because they are quick to make and such a fun snack. Crunchy pretzel with a creamy filling and a little sweet chocolate. Here are some more nut free snacks to try:
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Gluten Free SunButter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 70 gluten free pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl combine the SunButter, maple syrup, and vanilla together until well mixed.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the SunButter mixture on a pretzel and top it with another pretzel, forming a sandwich. You can leave them plain like this or dip in chocolate.
- If dipping in chocolate, place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt until smooth. About 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip half of the pretzel sandwich in the chocolate and set on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Store pretzels covered at room temperature.
Leave a Comment