This Paleo Coconut Oil Fudge is so easy, has only 5 ingredients, takes less than 5 minutes to make and tastes amazing! Dairy free, gluten free, and naturally sweetened.
Fudge was a treat my family made often when I was young. More times than not, it was the dessert made for birthdays and celebrations. The kind we made though was not healthy at all- packed with sugar and other undesirable ingredients.
This fudge, on the other hand, is packed with healthy fats from the coconut oil and almond butter, is naturally sweetened with real maple syrup, and it’s just as delicious!
This fudge does need to stay in the fridge or freezer. It gets soft pretty fast at room temperature. Sinking your teeth into cold fudge is so good though! So it’s not a bad thing at all!
You can use any nut butter you want for this. I used almond butter to keep it paleo, but you can use peanut butter if you’d like. You can also use sunflower seed butter to make it nut free if there’s a nut allergy you’re working around.
This coconut oil fudge is creamy, sweet, and so delicious! If you are looking for a healthier fudge- this is it!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Coconut Oil Fudge
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, refined for no flavor
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt unless almond butter is salted, then leave out
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small pan, combine coconut oil, cacao, almond butter, maple syrup and salt. Heat over medium heat and whisk until smooth. It does not need to boil or come to a certain temperature.
- As soon as it's smooth, pour into prepared pan. Place in fridge and let set for ar least 2 hours.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
Leave a Comment