These Paleo Vegan 2 Ingredient Fruit Popsicles are easy to make and make a great summer treat. They are dairy free, nut free, and so delicious!
These popsicles are so easy and so great for summer. Use any fruit you would like, blend and freeze. Using full fat coconut milk makes them not too icy. This is almost too easy of a recipe, but sometimes those are the best.
Low FODMAP Popsicles
These are super easy to keep low FODMAP, just use a low FODMAP fruit like strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, or cantaloupe. Coconut milk is a limit food, (½ cup) but 1 popsicle is easily in the safe zone. Fruits to avoid for low FODMAP are peaches, watermelon, blackberries, cherries, pears and mangos. Another thing to watch for is to make sure your coconut milk has no guar gum or xanthan gum as those aren't low FODMAP and can be gut irritants.
These are sweetened just from the fruit, so if you want a sweeter treat then feel free to add some maple or honey (not vegan) to sweetened them up more. You can taste the mixture first to see how sweet it is.
Nut Free and Vegan
By using full fat coconut milk these are naturally nut free. Since they contain no dairy or eggs, they are also vegan. They are a treat everyone can enjoy!
Here are some ice cream recipes to try for more summer fun. Paleo No Churn SunButter Ice Cream, Paleo Death by Chocolate Ice Cream, Paleo Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and Paleo Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
Grab some of your favorite fruit and make these Paleo Vegan 2 Ingredient Fruit Popsicles!
Paleo Vegan 2 Ingredient Fruit Popsicles
- 4 ½ cups fruit of choice, berries or canteloupe
- 1 13.5oz can full fat coconut milk
- Combine the berries and coconut milk together and blend until smooth. You can blend it and leave some fruit chunks if that's what you like.
- Scoop into popsicle molds, place sticks in and place in the freezer overnight, until frozen. Run under warm water if needed to remove the popsicle.
- Makes about 10 popsicles, depending on the size of your popsicle mold.