These Paleo Vegan Orange Creamsicle Bites are simple to make and so delicious! Soft, sweet and also gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I have been on a kick of making these little snack size bites for the last few months and you all are loving them! They are easy and there are so many flavor possibilities. These orange ones are so delicious and if you’re a citrus lover, you’ll go crazy for them.
I love using dates for little bites like these, but I know some people don’t like dates or can’t tolerate them. These are sweetened with maple syrup and are held together with that and the coconut butter. And because they are date free it means they are just mixed up in a bowl, not a food processor. They are less chewy/sticky then the date ones and more like cookie dough in texture.
The coconut butter in these gives them the “cream” flavor. You can use coconut oil and it will still work, the flavor will just be slightly different. Delicious still I’m sure! I do highly recommend the coconut butter if you have it though. It’s thicker and adds great texture and flavor.
The only tool you need for these is an orange zester. The zest adds so much flavor and definitely shouldn’t be left out.
I know you will love these paleo vegan orange creamsicle bites because they’re quick, tasty, and so simple. Here are some more bites to try:
- Vegan Paleo Lemon Poppy Seed Bites
- Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Vegan Paleo Birthday Cake Bites
- Paleo Vegan Carrot Cake Bites
- Vegan Paleo German Chocolate Bites
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Vegan Orange Creamsicle Bites
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut butter melted
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 5-6 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Add in the maple syrup, coconut butter, and orange zest and juice. Stir to combine. The mixture should form a dough that is scoopable
- Scoop into tablespoon balls and roll until smooth. Place in a glass storage container and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Store in the fridge up to 1 month.
- Makes 15-16 bites at this size, but you can make them whatever size you prefer.
Leave a Comment