These Paleo Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Bites are quick, easy, and so delicious. This no-bake snack is gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I love making these little no bake bites. They are a great snack or small dessert when you’re feeling like something sweet, but not too big. I almost always have some in the fridge for a quick little pick me up. This strawberry flavor is one of my favorites. The combo of the creamy cashew butter and tart strawberries is just so good! I know you will love them.
Cashew Butter- Georgia Grinders in my favorite. Cashew butter gives these richness without the nut butter being too overpowering. You can sub another nut butter, but the flavor will be different. My favorite cashew butter is Georgia Grinders and you can use code Jessica20 for a 20% off on their site.
Maple Syrup– this sweetener is mild and gives just the right sweetness. Honey may work, but is stronger in flavor (and they wouldn’t be vegan anymore).
Almond and Coconut Flour- these 2 grain free flours give the best texture, like cookie dough.
Freeze dried strawberries– these add great strawberry flavor without the moisture of fresh strawberries. Just crush them in the bag a little before adding.
Date Free Bites
I love using dates for little bites like these, but I know some people don’t like dates or can’t tolerate them. These are sweetened with maple syrup and are held together with that and the cashew butter. And because they are date free it means they are just mixed up in a bowl, not a food processor.
I know you will love these paleo vegan strawberry shortcake bites because they are quick to make, soft, and have a nice freshness from the strawberries. The best little snack.
Here are some more bites to try:
- Paleo Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Bites
- Vegan Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Paleo Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Vegan Paleo Birthday Cake Bites
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Bites
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup crushed freeze dried strawberries
- In a medium bowl combine the cashew butter, maple syrup, and salt. Stir well. Add in the almond flour and coconut flour and stir until dough is formed. Stir in the crushed strawberries until well combined.
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and roll between palms to make smooth. Place in a glass container. Will make 17 bites. Cover and keep stored in the fridge up to 10 days.
Leave a Comment