These Paleo Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bites are quick to make and so delicious! A great no-bake snack or dessert and they are gluten free, dairy free and naturally sweetened.
I have been making lots of little bite recipes lately. They are so simple and it’s fun to experiment with different flavors. Cinnamon roll is a favorite flavor of mine and these are definitely one of my favorite snacks. Keep them in the fridge and pop one when I need a little sweet treat. So good!
These little no-bake balls have the best texture! It’s like biting into a ball of cookie dough and they taste just a soft cinnamon roll, except not warm 🙂
Just a handful of ingredients are needed and these are mixed together by hand which is quick and easy. I’m guessing you already have all the ingredients in your cupboard. Cashew butter is definitely my favorite as it’s buttery and mild in flavor, but another nut butter would work if it’s what you have.
Date Free Bites
I love using dates for little bites like these, but I know some people don’t like dates or can’t tolerate them. These are sweetened with maple syrup and are held together with that and the cashew butter. And because they are date free it means they are just mixed up in a bowl, not a food processor.
If you are wanting a date sweetened bite, try my Paleo Vegan Carrot Cake Bites or Vegan Paleo German Chocolate Bites.
I know you will love these Paleo Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bites because they are sweet, soft and so delicious! I think you’ll be making them over and over because they are so simple and good. Here are some more bite recipes to try:
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the cashew butter and maple syrup and stir until smooth. Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Mix well until dough is formed. It may seem too dry at first, just keep mixing to incorporate the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Remove 1 tablespoon for rolling and sprinkle the rest onto the dough. Mix gently, so a swirl is formed. Scoop into 1 tablespoon balls, roll between palms and then roll in the reserved cinnamon sugar. Place in a glass container. Repeat until dough is all used, it should make 18 bites.
- Cover and store in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
Leave a Comment