These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are easy, delicious, and the perfect snack! Gluten free, dairy free and made in just a couple minutes with no baking involved. Bite-size, easy to make, and everyone will love them!
I make treats to share with friends every week and sometimes it’s cookies and bread, and other times it’s easy no-bake treats like these peanut butter oatmeal balls. They come together so quick, I always have all the ingredients on hand, and everyone loves them.
A great thing about these is that they are customizable! Leave out the M&M’s and they’re vegan, switch out the peanut butter for sunflower butter to make them nut free, or replace some of the oatmeal with shredded coconut for added texture. As long as you use gluten free oats, they are gluten free as well. There are so many things you can do with these.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup mini candies or raisins
- 1/4 cup mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter or in a container that you will store the peanut butter balls in.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until smooth. Add in the oats and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and either the raisins or M&M’s. Stir well and scoop into balls. Place each ball in the palm of your hand and squeeze tight. This helps pack the ball and hold all the ingredients together. Place on the wax paper and continue scooping until all mixture is rolled.
- Store in the refrigerator in a closed container.
Leave a Comment