These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are easy, delicious, and the perfect snack! Gluten free, dairy free and made in just a couple minutes with no baking involved. Bite-size, easy to make, and everyone will love them!
These bites are a delectable and convenient no-bake snack that's both nutritious and satisfying. They are bursting with the rich, creamy flavor of peanut butter, balanced by the wholesome goodness of oats and sweetened with brown sugar and maple syrup. They make for a perfect on-the-go snack or a quick energy boost during a busy day.
A great thing about these is that they are customizable! Leave out the M&M’s and they’re vegan, switch out the peanut butter for sunflower butter to make them nut free, or replace some of the oatmeal with shredded coconut for added texture. As long as you use gluten free oats, they are gluten free as well. There are so many things you can do with these.
- Mix the Wet Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined. You can warm the peanut butter and coconut oil slightly to make it easier to mix.
- Incorporate Dry Ingredients: Add the rolled oats and stir until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Add Mix-Ins: If you're using mini chocolate chips or dried fruit, fold them into the mixture at this point. These optional additions add sweetness and texture to the bites.
- Form Bites: With clean hands, take small portions of the mixture and roll them into bite-sized balls. You can make them as big or as small as you prefer.
- Chill: Place the formed bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm them up. This helps the bites hold their shape.
- Store: Once the peanut butter oatmeal bites have set, transfer them to an airtight container. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, making them a perfect make-ahead snack option.
These peanut butter oatmeal bites are not only incredibly easy to make but also customizable to your taste. You can experiment with different nut or seed butters, sweeteners, and mix-ins to create your ideal flavor combination. These peanut butter oatmeal balls are such a fun treat and here are more peanut butter recipes to try:
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Donut Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter or in a container that you will store the peanut butter balls in.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until smooth. Add in the oats and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and either the raisins or M&M’s. Stir well and scoop into balls. Place each ball in the palm of your hand and squeeze tight. This helps pack the ball and hold all the ingredients together. Place on the wax paper and continue scooping until all mixture is rolled.
- Store in the refrigerator in a closed container.