This Roasted Vegetable Medley with Sausage is an easy, tasty, healthy meal! Baked on one sheet and ready in 30 minutes! Paleo Whole30 and a meal the whole family will love!
My friends Erica and Justin from Real Simple Good just created a great e-book called 30 Minute Paleo Meals. This book is right up my alley! I'm all about easy meals that don't have a million ingredients and are quick to make. All 30 of the recipes are made in 30 minutes or less, have 7 or less ingredients, and are all delicious looking! On top of the full meal recipes, there is a chapter of sauces, seasonings and dressings. They are kind enough to let me share one of the recipes from the book and it was hard choosing which one.
All the recipes look so great, but the ones I am for sure making soon are:
- BLT Chicken Salad
- Steak Bowl with Red Pepper Sauce
- Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- French Toast Frittata with Bacon
- No-Oat Oatmeal
- Spanish Scramble
Another great thing about this book is that are the recipes in the index are clickable- so you can skip right to the one you want.
Now lets talk about this delicious meal! It was so easy- everything from prep to clean-up. I actually cut everything a day ahead of time so I just spread in on the sheet tray and baked it on the day I made it.
It has so much flavor! The veggies are perfectly cooked without being overdone, the sausage gets a little crispy- every bite is so satisfying! I know I'll be making this over and over because it was just so easy and good. To keep this Whole30 compliant, just make sure you use a sausage with no added sugar or nitrates.
Their book is on sale for pre-order right now for only $5! After September 12th the price will go up to $7.99. CLICK HERE to buy it.
Roasted Vegetable Medley with Sausage (Paleo Whole30)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into fourths, and then sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 bell pepper, top and seeds removed and sliced into strips
- 1 ½ cups mushrooms, halved
- 3 large pre-cooked sausage links, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit and line 1 large or 2 medium baking pans with parchment paper.
- Cut up all of the vegetables and sausage and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss until coated. Add basil, salt and pepper, toss again. Spread vegetables and sausage out in an even layer on baking sheet(s).
- Place in oven and roast for about 20 minutes, stirring once. You want the vegetables to be brown on the outside edges and tender on the inside. Serve and enjoy.