These Easy Oven Baked Paleo Meatballs are sure to become a favorite! So quick and easy to make and loaded with flavor! Whole30, gluten free, dairy free and delicious!
I have made these meatballs more times than I can count! Whenever I need a quick meal or I know we’ll be eating on the road- I make these. They are ready in less than 30 minutes and there is just a little hands on time.
The mixture of turkey and beef keeps them light, but not dry. I never use the super lean turkey, that stuff has no flavor and fat is not the enemy! I use italian seasoning mix for most of the flavor and it’s so good! Almond flour takes the place of bread crumbs and keeps them gluten free and grain free. It helps bind them together without drying them out- I always love using Anthony’s Goods almond flour, it’s very fine which works best.
They are so easy to make and come together so fast. I use a cookie scoop which makes it so quick and they come out more even that way. They are also great to make ahead and eat for the week. I’m thinking they would freeze great as well.
I like them dipped in pasta sauce, but they are also good dipped in Paleo Ranch. They are tender, flavorful, and great for using in any recipe that calls for meatballs. You could add them to a soup, your favorite sauce, or snack on them plain. You really can’t go wrong any way you have them.
You will love how easy and delicious these meatballs are. Also great for game day- everyone will love them.
Here are a some more appetizers and finger foods that you’ll love- Paleo Whole30 Chicken Tenders, Paleo Chicken Nuggets, Chipotle Stuffed Mushrooms, Paleo Sweet Potato Bacon Tots.
Here are three more meatball recipes youll enjoy: Paleo Whole30 Meatballs with Creamy Sauce and Paleo Whole30 Chicken Zucchini Meatballs, and Paleo Whole30 Turkey Teriyaki Meatballs.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey check for no added ingredients
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, turkey, egg, italian seasoning, salt, almond flour, and coconut aminos. Mix until everything is completely combined- the best way to do that is with clean hands.
- Wash your hands, then use a cookie scoop to make balls. Roll between palms to make smooth.
- Place on prepared sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Makes 24-27 meatballs
Leave a Comment