These Paleo Coconut Cashew Bites are quick to make and so tasty. They are chewy, sweet and also vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and egg free.
Coconut and cashews go so well together. Cashews are rich and buttery and the coconut has great flavor and texture. They combine for a tasty bite that is just the right sweetness, but still filling and balanced.
Paleo Vegan Treat
These are naturally sweetened with dates and filled with nuts. Also, since no animal products are used, they are vegan. They’re also great for people with egg sensitivities since no eggs are used. They are technically Whole30 compliant since all the ingredients are compliant, but just be careful to not use these as a dessert. They would make a good, satisfying snack though.
I love using Joolies Medjool dates (not sponsored, just love) because they are soft and blend up so great. It’s also important to use unsweetened coconut for the bites and the coating to keep them paleo and not too sweet.
These are completely made in the food processor and they come together quickly. A speedy mix, a handful of ingredients added, and some rolling is all that is involved. My daughter loved helping me roll these into balls and then in the coconut. It’s a great way to get your kids involved.
I know you will love these paleo coconut cashew bites because they are easy to make and so tasty. A great snack to grab from the fridge and enjoy anytime.
Here are some more snack bites to try:
- Vegan Paleo Carrot Cake Balls
- Paleo Vegan German Chocolate Bites
- Tart Cherry Granola Bites (paleo and vegan)
Paleo Coconut Cashew Bites
- Add the dates, coconut, cashews and salt to food processor and blend until combined and a dough is formed. Add water as needed and process until the mixture is even in texture, but not too wet.
- Roll into 1 tablespoon balls, making 15. Roll in more coconut if desired. Store covered in the fridge.