These Paleo Chocolate Hot Fudge Cups are simple and indulgent. A gooey chocolate center that is irresistible. They are gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
These little hot fudge cups are a lot like molten lava cakes, but no pressure to get them out of the ramekin perfectly. They look fancy and hard, but are actually so easy to make. The edges are like a chocolate cake and the center is gooey, rich, and so amazing!
The only special thing you’ll need need is 6oz ramekins. These are easily found at most stores and handy to have for fun little desserts. A small investment that is definitely worth it.
These are low FODMAP using the ingredients listed. Coconut sugar can be used if you don’t need low FODMAP and will work just as good. Make sure to use a good dairy free chocolate like Hu Gems (REALFOOD15 saves you $$ on the Gems) or Santa Barbara Coconut Sugar Chips.
Prep Ahead and Storage
These can be prepped ahead and stored in the fridge for when you want to bake them. Just make sure you let them sit at room temperature for about an hour because you don’t want to put cold glass in a hot oven or it will shatter.
Make sure to place the ramekins on a baking sheet for easy removal from the oven as well. If you have leftovers they can be stored covered in the fridge up to 7 days.
I know you will love these paleo chocolate hot fudge cups because they are simple, but rich and delicious. Here are some more chocolate desserts to enjoy:
- Paleo Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Vegan Paleo Double Chocolate Pie
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Paleo Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paleo Chocolate Hot Fudge Cups
- Preheat the oven to 375° and grease 4- 6oz ramekins. Set them on a small baking sheet and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and ghee together over medium/low heat until melted, about 3 minutes. Stir regularly. Take off the heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and egg yolk with the maple sugar. Stir until well combined and sugar is mixed in completely. Add in the almond flour and salt and whisk again, breaking up any clumps. Pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Divide evenly between the ramekins and bake 12-13 minutes. Serve immediately.