These Paleo Vegan Mango Coconut Bites are easy, quick and so delicious! The perfect pairing of mango and coconut come together for a fresh treat. They are gluten free, dairy free, no bake and naturally sweetened.
Paleo, vegan and Whole30!
These are naturally sweetened with dates and filled with nuts. Also, since no animal products are used, they are vegan. They’re also great for people with egg sensitivities since no eggs are used. They are technically Whole30 compliant since all the ingredients are compliant, but just be careful to not use these as a dessert. They would make a good, satisfying snack though
I love using Joolies Medjool dates (not sponsored, just love) because they are soft and blend up so great. It’s also important to use unsweetened coconut for the bites and the coating to keep them paleo and not too sweet. There are many brands of dried mango, just make sure to get one with no added sugar so these don’t turn out too sweet.
No-Bake Paleo Snack
These are completely made in the food processor and they come together quickly. A speedy mix, a handful of ingredients added, and some rolling is all that is involved. You can see the mixture isn’t totally blended, it’s a little chunky, but you can keep blending if you want. Soaking the fruits first helps them blend up better, it just takes a few additional minutes but helps the mixture come together so much easier.
The mango is so fresh tasting and pairs perfectly with the coconut. The orange zest adds bright flavor so I don’t recommend leaving it out. The combo is so flavor and delicious. They taste like a bite of summer, but of course can be made year round.
I know you will love these paleo vegan mango coconut bites because they are easy to make and so tasty. A great snack to grab from the fridge and enjoy anytime. Here are some more snack bites to try:
- Paleo Coconut Cashew Bites
- Vegan Paleo German Chocolate Bites
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Vegan Paleo Cinnamon Roll Bites
Paleo Vegan Mango Coconut Bites
- Soak the mango and dates in warm water for about 5 minutes. Drain and add to a food processer or high powdered blender.
- Add in the cashews, coconut, orange zest and salt and blend until combined. This should only take a couple minutes. Stop and scrap down the sides as needed. Once combined, scoop into 1 tablespoon balls, roll in shredded coconut and place in a glass storage container. Will make 28 bites.
- Cover and store in the fridge.