These Easy Paleo Blueberry Muffins are so quick and easy! They are super moist, packed with juicy blueberries, and make a great breakfast. Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
It’s been far too long since I’ve shared a muffin recipe and you can really never go wrong with classic blueberry. I actually can’t believe after 3 years that I haven’t posted a blueberry muffin recipe. It’s definitely a favorite of mine and so easy! I wanted them to be perfect though, and these are. You have to try them!
I thought about adding some lemon zest and juice because blueberries and lemon pair so perfectly together, but I left them alone so the blueberries could shine. If you do want to add some lemon I think it would work great.
These are so easy to make! The batter is mixed together in one bowl, by hand and they are in the oven within just minutes. They bake for 30 minutes and are ready to be enjoyed right away.
The texture is perfect- not spongey or dry or eggy like paleo baked goods can sometimes be. The combination of almond flour and cassava flour is the key to success. They are moist and the juicy blueberries add a nice burst of freshness.
A little note about the coconut sugar. I used a golden coconut sugar which is lighter in color which I love for recipes where color matters. The taste is exactly the same so don’t worry about using traditional coconut sugar. You could also use maple sugar if you have it since that is also lighter in color.
You will love these muffins because they are easy to make and so delicious!
Don’t forget to check out my other popular muffin recipes: Paleo Pecan Pie Muffins, Paleo Pumpkin Muffins, and Paleo Pumpkin Banana Muffins.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Easy Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted ghee (coconut oil if desired)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries plus additional for topping
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a muffin pan with 12 parchment liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cassava flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the eggs, ghee, and maple syrup and stir until well mixed and no dry spots remain. Fold in the blueberries until evenly distributed.
- Divide batter evenly into the 12 muffin liners, they should be about 3/4 full. Top with additional blueberries, about 5-6 on each muffin and press gently in.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature and then in the fridge after the second day.
Leave a Comment