These Paleo Flourless Mini Chocolate Muffins are quick to make and so tasty. They are gluten free, dairy free, nut free, and naturally sweetened.
These muffins are so tasty. They have a great texture that isn’t too eggy or dry. The banana flavor is just right and balanced with the chocolate. These will become a family favorite!
Nut Free and Flourless
These are made using No Sugar Added SunButter which keeps them nut free. No almond flour is used which is pretty common in paleo baked goods. Actually, no flour is used at all making these super simple.
If you don’t need them nut free then you can use almond, cashew or pecan butter. I haven’t tried making them egg free, but with only 1 egg, a substitute should work well.
Simple to Make
All the ingredients are placed in a food processor or blender and blended until smooth. It takes just a few minutes to add everything and blend. That’s the only dish to clean up as well- yay!
Mini or Regular Muffins
These are so great as mini muffins because they only take 7 minutes to bake and are super cute. Also great for small hands. If you don’t have a mini muffin tin though, you can make them in a regular muffin tin and bake them a little longer at a lower temperature. It only makes 7 if you do that. Instructions are in the notes of the recipe.
These paleo flourless mini chocolate muffins are so easy and delicious. I know you and your kids will love them!
Here are some more muffins recipes to enjoy: Paleo Pecan Pie Muffins, Paleo Pumpkin Muffins, and Paleo Blueberry Muffins.
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Flourless Mini Chocolate Muffins
- 2 small bananas
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a mini muffin tin with 23 liners. Set aside.
- Combine banana, maple syrup, SunButter, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and cacao powder in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. This should take less than a minute.
- Scoop into the muffin liners and top with the chocolate chips. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Leave a Comment