This Paleo Pecan Pie Granola is easy to make, crunchy, sweet, and so delicious! A great breakfast or snack that is gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
Can you ever have too many granola recipes? I don’t think so! I know I just posted one recently (HERE) that is super tasty, but this one is completely different and delicious in it’s own way. It’s inspired by my Pecan Pie Muffins that are a huge hit. It took 3 tries to get just right because I wanted it perfect before I shared it and now it is! I shared a batch with my brother and he quickly texted me that is was the absolute best granola of his life! I’m confident you will love it that much, too!
The smell of this granola while it’s baking is seriously incredible! It will fill your house with the scent of cinnamon, sweet maple, and toasted coconut- yum!
This granola is super easy to make! It’s all mixed in a big bowl and you don’t even have to do any chopping if you buy the pecan pieces. It gets stirred half way through to ensure even coating on all the pieces. It’s an easy step that makes a big difference.
Whenever I use molasses in a recipe, I get asked if it can be replaced with maple syrup. Technically yes, that would work, but I don’t suggest that unless you have an allergy or sensitivity. I add the molasses for a reason- it tastes much different than maple, but compliments it perfectly. It adds depth of flavor and I really want you to try it with it, even if you think you don’t like molasses. It’s an affordable ingredient and here are some other recipes to use it in: Paleo Gingersnaps, Paleo Graham Crackers, Paleo Pecan Pie Muffins, and Paleo Gingerbread Muffins.
You definitely need to try this delicious granola!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Paleo Pecan Pie Granola
- 2 cups unsweetened medium shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Preheat oven to 300° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flakes, pecans, cinnamon, and salt. Stir together.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and molasses. Pour over the dry mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Dump mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir well. Cook for another 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir one more time and let completely cool.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Leave a Comment