This Paleo Pumpkin Granola is healthy, easy, and so delicious!! Packed with nuts, coconut, and pumpkin and sweetened only with real maple syrup. This makes the perfect breakfast or snack. Gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
Pictures were updated September 2018, text and recipe is the same.
I knew after I made my Paleo Cinnamon Granola I would be playing around with other flavor combinations and this one is so good!! This granola is packed with all the healthy stuff- pecans, almonds, unsweetened coconut, pumpkin, and it's only sweetened with a little maple. This is healthy enough for breakfast, but also great for snacking. This granola is grain free, gluten free, vegan, and free of refined sugar <--- I can feel good about all that! And it has so much flavor! The pumpkin pie spice really adds all those warm fall flavors and makes it irresistible.
My sister stopped by the other night to pick up some chocolate and I gave her some of this granola...
and this was her text to me on her way home!! I was so happy to hear she liked it!!
Making your own granola is so easy and so much more affordable than buying it. If you have never made it before then this is the perfect recipe to start with. Mix all the ingredients in one bowl and bake for 30 minutes- so simple!!
You will love how easy this granola is and you won't be able to quit snacking on it! Here are some more granola recipes to try:
- Paleo Honey Almond Granola
- Pecan Pie Granola (paleo)
- Paleo Caramel Apple Granola
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Seed Granola
Paleo Pumpkin Granola
- 2 cups chopped raw pecans
- 1 cup chopped almonds or cashews or a mix of both
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped nuts, shredded coconut, coconut flakes, raisins, canned pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, melted coconut oil, and salt. Stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake for another 10 minutes for soft granola or 20 minutes for crunchy granola.
- Let fully cool and store in air tight containers.