These Paleo Vegan Pecan Pie Bites are soft, spiced just right with the perfect crunchiness from the pecans. Made in just minutes and the perfect little treat. They are gluten free, dairy free, and naturally sweetened.
I’m sharing more little bites because the flavors are endless and I love how easy they are. These little no-bake balls have the best texture! It’s like biting into a ball of cookie dough and they taste like pecan pie- but without all the work. The little pieces of pecan really add nice texture to the soft dough. If you are craving a piece of pie, but don’t have time to make one, try these!
Date Free Bites
I love using dates for little bites like these, but I know some people don’t like dates or can’t tolerate them. These are sweetened with maple syrup and are held together with that and the pecan butter. And because they are date free it means they are just mixed up in a bowl, not a food processor.
Just a handful of ingredients are needed and these are mixed together by hand which is quick and easy. I’m guessing you already have all the ingredients in your cupboard. Pecan butter is definitely my favorite as it’s most authentic for the taste, but another nut butter would work if it’s what you have. Almond would be my second choice. The cinnamon in them can’t be missed!
I know you will love these paleo vegan pecan pie bites because they’re quick to make and a nice little sweet treat. Easy to whip up anytime. Here are some more no-bake bites to try:
- Paleo Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Bites
- Vegan Paleo Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Paleo Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Bites
- Vegan Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bites
Paleo Vegan Pecan Pie Bites
- In a medium bowl, combine the pecan butter and maple syrup and mix until smooth. Add in the cinnamon, pecans, almond flour, coconut flour and salt. Mix until dough is formed.
- Scoop into tablespoon balls, roll between your hands and place in a glass container. Cover and store in the fridge up to 3 weeks. Makes 15.